Rescue operations involve extricating victims of disaster, who are trapped, injured, or in danger. Most individuals in such scenarios have been injured, have life-threatening injuries, or are in danger of them.
Imagine the scenario of a heavily bleeding person – whose blood flow is not arresting with just direct pressure on the wound or one is unable to do so. Many times, such heavy bleeding can be catastrophic.
In such cases, a tourniquet is used. Tourniquets are made to stop bleeding, and hence, used as a part of the first aid kit, along with hemostatic dressings. Especially used in scenarios where heavy or catastrophic bleeding is likely to happen.
In this article, you’ll get to know more about an Emergency quick release tourniquet that can be used in dangerous or rescue scenarios.
So, let’s dig in.
Emergency Quick Release Tourniquet For Rescues
With this tourniquet, you can instantly stop the bleeding – within a minute. It works by applying enough pressure on the external area to stop the blood flow temporarily. Disrupting the blood flow in this manner helps the cells in our body to stay alive.
It is also used during operations and surgeries, limits blood loss, and thus, makes it easier to conduct the operations. It is easy to use and thus, saves your time. And time is a critical component, especially in emergency situations and rescue procedures.
The Emergency Quick Release Tourniquet for Rescues has three items – the tourniquet, a vacuum packaging bag, and a description. The price that brings you all of these items ensure that it is worth a purchase. It also comes from one of the most preferred brands in the market and can be as safe as it should be.
Purchase your Emergency Quick Release Tourniquet For Rescues today.
- Size: 6.7 x 2.36 x 1.57 in
- Material: Nylon
- Package includes:
- (1) Tourniquet
- (1) Vacuum Packaging Bag
- (1) Description
- It helps the injured, with heavy bleeding, stay alive.
- It also has a description that helps with the process of how to use it, which is crucial for anyone wanting to use it.
- Easy to carry and pack with your first aid kit.
- It saves time from tying and releasing the tourniquet.
- Have resistance to even cold temperatures – does not get destroyed or break.
- It creates a condition called ischemia.
- It can cause nerve damage due to the pressure as a result of the tourniquet’s application. It can also happen due to ischemia. It can lead to periodic or even permanent immobility.
- Reperfusion injuries are caused when the tourniquet is removed, and the blood flow returns to the tissue, which leads to swelling.
To conclude, this tourniquet of nylon material is a must-have for your first-aid kit. You never know when you might encounter a situation where it is needed!